Art of China's splendid civilization

From: hp
Date: Fri Jun 17 2016 - 11:17:43 EST

Dear Sirs/Madamï
ããThis is Mr. Xu Jian from Shikai Co., Ltd. of China writing to you, hope this mail finds you in your best time. We got your email address from the internet. And thank you for taking a few minutes to read about our mail.
ããBronze is the alloy of copper and zinc or copper and lead that is bluish grey, and it was born in the Bronze Age of human history. The emergence of bronze ware forms a crucial chapter in the history of human civilization. The earliest bronze ware was appeared in Mesopotamia in the Old Babylonian Period. The earliest bronze ware in China was found in 3000 B.C. The Shang and Zhou dynasties ushered China into the height of the Bronze Age. During this period the making of bronze ware reached its zenith. Although not the first country to enter the Bronze Age, China enjoys a unique position in world history because of the great variety of innovative and beautiful bronze ware that has been unearthed on China's vast territory. These artifacts provide a window into the art and culture of ancient China.
ããWe are an archaize bronze crafts company, located in china. With five thousand years of Chinese culture, our company has the integration of fashion aesthetic taste and traditional casting and sculpture techniques. We product China style handicrafts which have the strong Chinese features and classical home accessories.
ãã Our main products are archaize bronze gift wares, including Ding (an ancient cooking vessel), Jue, Zun (wine cup), Joss, Vessel, Decoration, Fresco, Screen, Wine Rack, Gong, Pot, Enginery etc. These products reflect an old archaize bronze custom. We pay great attention to the original art style of archaize bronze. Customized products are welcome. We hope our archaize bronze gift wares will spread Chinese traditional culture and art throughout the world.
ããIf you have any needs, please feel free to contact me. We can provide more detailed information.
ããWe're sure your any inquiry or requirement will get prompt attentionã
ãã
ãã
ããBest wishes.
ãã