Dear Beneficiary,

From: Sarah Michael
Date: Fri Jul 08 2016 - 10:22:03 EST

Dear Beneficiary,

I'm happy to inform you that your email address has been selected among those that have compensation payment of ($2.5 Million USD), The INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND contacted us for the release of your money a couple of hours ago due to your allocated security code. We are unable to complete a transfer directed at an email address, so we require some more information in order to complete this transfer, But for security purpose the money has been loaded in a prepaid Visa Debit Card on your behalf, You Withdraw cash at ATMs and make purchases anywhere debit cards are accepted, including retail stores,grocery stores, restaurants and pharmacies, You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $10,000.00 USD is permitted daily.

Therefore arrangements has been perfectly concluded to effect the delivery of your Visa Debit Card to your doorstep as soon as youre-confirm the information's below.

1) Your full name:
2) Mobile number:
3) Delivery address:
4) Zip code: