[PATCH 3/3] befs: fix typo in befs_bt_read_node documentation
From: Luis de Bethencourt
Date: Mon Jul 11 2016 - 19:03:13 EST
Fixing a grammatical error in the documentation.
Signed-off-by: Luis de Bethencourt <luisbg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Since befs_bt_read_node() calls befs_read_datastream(), and was touched
in the first commit of the series I decided to send a fix for the
grammatical error I had noticed there a while ago.
Thanks for all the reviews,
fs/befs/btree.c | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/fs/befs/btree.c b/fs/befs/btree.c
index 2b5b635..bf12b2c 100644
@@ -181,8 +181,8 @@ befs_bt_read_super(struct super_block *sb, const befs_data_stream *ds,
* Calls befs_read_datastream to read in the indicated btree node and
* makes sure its header fields are in cpu byteorder, byteswapping if
- * Note: node->bh must be NULL when this function called first
- * time. Don't forget brelse(node->bh) after last call.
+ * Note: node->bh must be NULL when this function is called the first time.
+ * Don't forget brelse(node->bh) after last call.
* On success, returns BEFS_OK and *@node contains the btree node that
* starts at @node_off, with the node->head fields in cpu byte order.