MY DAER CAN I TRUST YOU

From: osasum wennghogho
Date: Sun Jul 17 2016 - 22:24:34 EST

MY DAER CAN I TRUST YOU

I am (Mr OSASUM WENNGHOGHO )Auditing And Accounting Section,I got your mail address through the international network business media directorates when I was looking for a sure contact of someone who can assist me as foreign partner I assured of your capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity when I prayed to the most high about you. I want to transfer an abandoned $9.5 million to your account,40% for you while 60% for me, please if you are interest send your information to me for more details.

for me to give you the taxt of application from so that you can fill it and send it to the bank.

NOTE you have to keep everything secret as to enable the transfer to move very smoothly in to the account you will provide to the bank. As you finished reading this letter call me immediately so that we will discuss very well over this business. Please call me and inform me that you received my mail, because i don't go to net always.

Your full name,
Your age....
Your phone no,
Occupation,