Re: Ceph fix for 4.7-rc8

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sat Jul 23 2016 - 21:10:11 EST

On Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 12:34 AM, Ilya Dryomov <idryomov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The tag is signed with a brand new key - Sage is on vacation and
> I didn't anticipate this. Hopefully that's not a no-no.

Hmm. Not only is the signing key new, you apparently haven't even
pushed out the key to the usual pgp key servers, so I can't even see
if it has any good signatures on it.

The patch look s reasonable, so I've pulled it, but can you please:

(a) get your new key signed by somebody if it isn't already

(b) make sure it's actually synced to some pgp keyserver ("gpg
--send-keys 0211F38B" or similar)

(c) send me email when that is done so that I can update my keyring.

Thanks,

Linus