Re: mfd: dm355evm_msp: Refactoring for add_child()

From: Lee Jones
Date: Fri Aug 05 2016 - 03:50:22 EST

On Fri, 01 Jul 2016, SF Markus Elfring wrote:

> > FYI, code looks fine.
>
> Thanks for your acknowledgement.
>

> > ... but please take this opportunity to set-up your submission
> > environment i.e. using `git format-patch` and `git send-email`.
>

> Would you like to see any special settings to be mentioned
> in a section like "15) Explicit In-Reply-To headers" from
> the document "SubmittingPatches"?
>

> > you've done that, please re-submit this patch with my:
>
> Does the association of this patch with a bit relevant discussion
> really hinder the desired commit?

I'm unsure if you're not re-submitting because you're waiting for an
answer for me or not. If you are, here it is. And, don't do that. :)

Please submit your patch-set *not* connected to this, now very
tangled web of submissions, complete with all the Acks you've
accrued.

--
Lee Jones
Linaro STMicroelectronics Landing Team Lead