[PATCH v3 0/5] Support the rk3399 gmac pd function
From: Caesar Wang
Date: Wed Aug 31 2016 - 19:29:55 EST
This patch add to handle the gmac pd, and support
the rk3399 gmac for devicetree.
The History version:
Changes in v3:
- leave into two patches based on patchv2, and fix nits and commit, as
comment on https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9306339/
- generate a patch from https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9306339/.
Changes in v2:
- rk_gmac_powerup instead of the rk_gmac_init.
- fixes the build error on next kernel.
- Fixes the order, ss Heiko commnets on
Caesar Wang (3):
arm64: dts: rockchip: add the gmac power domain on rk3399
arm64: dts: rockchip: add the gmac needed node for rk3399
arm64: dts: rockchip: enable the gmac for rk3399 evb board
David Wu (1):
net: stmmac: dwmac-rk: add pd_gmac support for rk3399
Roger Chen (1):
net: stmmac: dwmac-rk: fixes the gmac resume after PD on/off
arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-evb.dts | 31 +++++++++
arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi | 90 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-rk.c | 28 +++++---
3 files changed, 140 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)