Re: sparc: bpf_jit: Move four assignments in bpf_jit_compile()

From: SF Markus Elfring
Date: Sun Sep 04 2016 - 03:08:54 EST

> In Markus' defence, he does occasionally write okay patches,
> (for example the kmalloc(a * b) => kmalloc_array(a, b) changes
> get my small tick of approval)

Thanks for another bit of acceptance for this kind of software change.

> however he also submits a lot of patches which are little more than moving stuff around

This is true to some degree.

> pointlessly.

Do we agree to disagree on the value of some collateral software evolutions
I'm proposing for a while?

> I really wish he'd concentrate on the former rather than the latter.

I am on the way for such a software development adventure.
There are further improvement opportunities to consider besides the main route,
aren't there?

> He's not another Nick Krause.

Are you going to remember me under an other nickname anyhow?

Regards,
Markus