Re: x86-ksysfs: Use kmalloc_array() in create_setup_data_nodes()

From: SF Markus Elfring
Date: Wed Sep 07 2016 - 07:19:58 EST

>> Are you looking for further possibilities to improve the involved
>> source code search patterns?
>
> Why are you not answering the simple question that was asked?

I find that I answered it to some degree.

It can be that you do not really like the kind of answer that I chose
a moment ago.
But I guess that a more pleasing (and complete) answer can become
another software development challenge as you might know already.

Would the following script (for the semantic patch language)
be useful enough for further development considerations?

usage_of_kmalloc_array1-excerpt2.cocci:
@replacement2@
expression count, pointer, target;
@@