[GIT PULL] Btrfs

From: Chris Mason
Date: Fri Sep 09 2016 - 13:46:39 EST

Hi Linus,

We have three fixes in my for-linus-4.8 branch:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mason/linux-btrfs.git for-linus-4.8

I'm not proud of how long it took me to track down that one liner in
btrfs_sync_log(), but the good news is the patches I was trying to blame
for these problems were actually fine (sorry Filipe).

Wang Xiaoguang (2) commits (+16/-8):
btrfs: introduce tickets_id to determine whether asynchronous metadata reclaim work makes progress (+7/-5)
btrfs: do not decrease bytes_may_use when replaying extents (+9/-3)

Chris Mason (1) commits (+1/-0):
Btrfs: remove root_log_ctx from ctx list before btrfs_sync_log returns

Total: (3) commits (+17/-8)

fs/btrfs/ctree.h | 1 +
fs/btrfs/extent-tree.c | 23 +++++++++++++++--------
fs/btrfs/tree-log.c | 1 +