A fast, secure, and Instant Loan for all your Financial Needs

From: Sanlam Personal Loans (Pty) Ltd
Date: Tue Sep 13 2016 - 20:29:16 EST

Dear Valued Customer,

We invite you to share from our 4% special loan offer this Season.
See attachment for our Terms and Conditions, FAQ, Monthly repayments and
most importantly find out how to benefit from our amazing offers this month.

We look forward to hearing from you and to assist you in whatever way
possible,

EMAIL MARKETING TEAM
apply.sanlam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sanlam Personal Loans (Pty) Ltd.

DISCLAIMER: The information in or attached to this e-mail message is
confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and client
confidentiality. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail or the
authorised representative of the recipient then please notify the sender of
this e-mail immediately.