Re: PEACE BE WITH YOU,

From: contact
Date: Sun Oct 09 2016 - 01:25:37 EST

Subject: Can I Trust You In This5 Days Project ?

Email ( dr.kpyj1958@xxxxxxxxx )

Dear Friend

My name is ATTORNEY KONO PETER , I really do not mean to waste your time. Considering the fact that this is a £36,000,000.00 British Pounds.deal shear rate 50/50 % and it's bank to bank wire trasaction within Five workind days.

I carefully contact you due to many Internet frauds nowadays.but i put my faith in God because all things in life is by risk but don't let me down now or after, This is Mr.Plaviashakunthala Lobo and his family was involved in plan crash 22nd of May 2010 in List of passengers on Air India Express flight that crash 32.Plaviashakunthala Lobo 33. Venishanikola Lobo
34. Vishalfloid Lobo (child) and all family died without any inheritance or next of kin so i want you to work together with me been an attorney so this is Mr.Plaviashakunthala Lobo account details.

Bank name: Bank of Africa
Bank Address: Cotonou Benin Republic
Account name: Plavia shakunthala Lobo
Account Number: 1103-8022-1351
Account Balance: £36,000,000.00 British Pounds (GBP)
Date of deposit: 19th December, 2009
Account officer : Bashirudeen Hussam

I was with Mr.Plaviashakunthala Lobo as a legal witness when this money was deposited as fixed deposit in 2009. Since his demise, I have visited this bank three times. Contact the bank and ask for the confirmation of his involvement in the plane crash.check the website: http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/list-of-passengers-on-air-india-express-flight/article435569.ece

Thanks
ATTORNEY KONO PETER
Disclaimer: This message transmitted with it are confidential and privileged. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

---