please, where has xconfig KConf option documentation gone with linux 4.8's Qt5 / Qt4 xconfig ?

From: Jason Vas Dias
Date: Sun Oct 09 2016 - 16:50:07 EST

Hi -
I've been doing 'make xconfig' to configure the kernel for many years now, and
always there used to be some option documentation pane populated with
summary documentation for the specific option selected .
But now, when built for Qt 5.7.0, (also tried Qt 4.8 and GTK) there
is no option
documentation pane - this is a real pain ! The option documentation also
is not displayed with any other gui, eg. 'make menuconfig' / 'make gtkconfig' -
I'm sure it used to be . This is a regression IMHO .
How can I restore display of documentation for each selected option ?
Will older xconfig work for Linux 4.8 ? it appears not ...
Thanks in advance for any replies,
Jason