Attn: Sir/Madam

From: Barr, Adam Ibrahim
Date: Sun Oct 09 2016 - 23:03:05 EST

Attn: Sir/Madam

I am Honourable Barrister, Adam Ibrahim, the personal resident
Attorney here in Burkina Faso to Late Mr. Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar
al-Gaddafi of Libya c. 1942 â 20 October 2011.

Late Mr. Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi has a deposit sum of
($30.4M USD) only with a security finance clearing house affiliated
with African development bank Burkina Faso.

With the above explanationâs I want us to move this money from Burkina
Faso to your country or any destination you chooses as a deal and
after transfer we share the money, kindly contact me with this email
address: ( barradamibra@xxxxxxxxx )

Thanks,
Honourable Barrister, Adam Ibrahim.