Best Regards

From: Abdallah Bintou
Date: Mon Oct 10 2016 - 07:21:36 EST

ATTENTION:

I received encouraging information about you and how trusts worthy you
are. I am delighted with such useful information. My name is Mr.
Abdallah Bintou I am the manager of Bill and Exchange department of
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my
department I discovered an abandoned sum US$8.5 million US dollars) in
an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along
with his entire family on February 2006 in a fatal car accident.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his
next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release
it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the
deceased. Unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or
relation died alongside during the fatal car accident leaving nobody
behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now
decided to make this business proposal to you, so that the money can
be release to your account as the next of kin.

I agreed to offer you 50% of this money as my foreign partner after
confirmation of the funds into your bank account. You should contact
me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

I am waiting to see your reply and respond immediately, contact me
through my Private email: (abdallahbintou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Trusting to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Abdallah Bintou.