Re: md/raid1: Improve another size determination in setup_conf()

From: SF Markus Elfring
Date: Mon Oct 10 2016 - 09:23:30 EST

>> How do you value compliance with coding styles?
>
> The Linux Coding Style is not a law,

How serious can such guidelines become for software developers?

> nor is it at all perfect.

I got a similar impression. But are there enough items where a mostly clear
guidance is specified?

> You clearly misunderstood how Linux development work

I got an other impression.

> and you are doing a great job wasting everyone's time with this patchset.

Would you like to reject any update steps for the affected source files
from this patch series?

Can it "accidentally" happen that some of them will be really worth
also for your precious software development attention?

Regards,
Markus