Re: md/raid1: Improve another size determination in setup_conf()

From: SF Markus Elfring
Date: Mon Oct 10 2016 - 10:22:09 EST

>> Can it "accidentally" happen that some of them will be really worth
>> also for your precious software development attention?
>
> Given that none of your patches fix any real bugs

Are there any ones which would eventually become "real" also for you?

> and you do your best to ignore any guidance you have been given,

I dare occasionally to find reasons out for a specific disagreement.

> I do reject your entire patchset and you can consider this a NACK for this entire series.

Thanks for your feedback.

I am still curious if any other software developers or source code reviewers
would dare to express an other opinion for one of the shown update possibilities.

Regards,
Markus