Re: latest version of bluetooth for n950?

From: Sebastian Reichel
Date: Tue Oct 11 2016 - 10:51:51 EST

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 09:47:04AM +0200, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi, Sebastian!
>
> I got some free cycles to play with n900 and bluetooth. There's still
> some unrelated config option that breaks even the old vesion of
> patches, but I'm ready for more debugging now.
>
> Could I have the latest version of the (clean) bluetooth patch? I have
> feeling it might work with the right config option, and would like to
> try.
>
> For the record, here's working .config and the tricky tricky oneliner
> that took me week to figure out.

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/sre/linux-n900.git/log/?h=n950-bluetooth

My local branch is based on 4.8 and fixes a few of Marcel's
comments. I'm currently at ELCE, but I will push my local
stuff later in the hotel after verifying, that it works as
expected (luckily I brought N950 with me :)).

The work I push will not yet be using Rob's (Herring) work
based on serio (I'm working on that). I think his patches
should go in first, so that we avoid introducing userspace
API, that we do not really want (hciattach).

-- Sebastian