Re: "swap_free: Bad swap file entry" and "BUG: Bad page map in process" but no swap configured

From: Chris Friesen
Date: Tue Oct 11 2016 - 12:02:26 EST

On 10/08/2016 02:05 AM, Hillf Danton wrote:
On Friday, October 07, 2016 5:01 AM Chris Friesen

I have Linux host running as a kvm hypervisor. It's running CentOS. (So the
kernel is based on 3.10 but with loads of stuff backported by RedHat.) I
realize this is not a mainline kernel, but I was wondering if anyone is aware of
similar issues that had been fixed in mainline.

Hey, dunno if you're looking for commit
6dec97dc929 ("mm: move_ptes -- Set soft dirty bit depending on pte type")
Hillf

CONFIG_MEM_SOFT_DIRTY doesn't exist in our kernel so I don't think this is the issue. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Chris