Re: [Intel-gfx] drm/i915: WARN_ON_ONCE(!crtc_clock || cdclk < crtc_clock)
From: Paul Bolle
Date: Thu Oct 13 2016 - 14:07:02 EST
On Wed, 2016-10-12 at 14:08 +0300, Joonas Lahtinen wrote:
> Bisecting the offending commit between v4.8 and v4.8.1 would be a good
0) Why use a personal notebook when one can just post any half baked
idea to lkml?
1) I stumbled onÂhttps://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1361357Â;(s
ame hardware, rather similar trace).
2) That report was about the first Fedora (rawhide) kernel release
after this commitÂhttp://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/kernel.git/co
patch-series from drm-next to fix skl_update_other_pipe_wm issues").
3) That seventeen part series ended up in v4.8. The last commit of that
series is commitÂ5b483747a925 ("drm/i915: Remove wm_config from
4) So, with a little bit of luck, my bisect might only need to look at
those seventeen commits. Still, it will probably be next week before I
have a day or two to actually perform that bisect.
To be continued,