Re: [GIT PULL] Please pull NFS client changes for Linux 4.9

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri Oct 14 2016 - 00:25:12 EST

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 1:21 PM, Anna Schumaker
<Anna.Schumaker@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> git://git.linux-nfs.org/projects/anna/linux-nfs.git tags/nfs-for-4.9-1

Please keep the summary of changes in the email too. I can see it in
the tag, and it will show up when I do a pull that way, but I'd
_really_ like to see it in the email too as I prepare to pull..

Pull requests shouldn't be like Kinder eggs or like Christmas. No
surprises, please.

(I'll pull it after my current build finishes, but for next time,
please double-check your scripts or workflows).

Linus