Your Partnership in business

From: MR.ALEJANDRO FOLMER
Date: Fri Oct 14 2016 - 04:57:25 EST

--
Dear Sir,

I am MR.ALEJANDRO FOLMER. I have a Proposition involving an investment
initiative in your Country to discuss with you,It will be of mutual
benefit to both of us,and I believe we can handle it together once we
have a common understanding and mutual co-operation in the execution
of the modalities.I work with one of the commercial bank in Spain,and
I discovered a dormant account,it involves account of Late Alan
Williams, If you should be interested, please email back to me through
this email address: ( alejandrofolmer@xxxxx )for more details.
I await your earliest response.

Yours Sincerely,

MR.ALEJANDRO FOLMER
IMPORTANT: If you receive this message in your spam or junk its due to
your network provider