Re:Private Donation To You(Reply)

From: Mrs Julie Leach
Date: Sat Oct 15 2016 - 17:30:00 EST

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Julie Leach, 50 years old lucky woman from Three Rivers, Michigan who won $310.5 Million Dollars Powerball Jackpot on September 30, 2015. I wish to inform you that your email was randomly selected via Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws as one of our beneficiaries to receive my donation grant of $500,000.00 USD which will be given to five(5)lucky winners each and also to ten(10)charity organization, as part of my contributions to humanity all over the world. Kindly view the News Link below for more info;

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/julie-leach-fiberglass-factory-employee-wins-310-5-million-powerball-n439331

Please write back with your *Full Names:..,*Tel:...*Age:....& *Country:... and Remember to be a blessing to your family and the society at large as soon as this donation gets to you.

Mrs Julie Leach.
Copyright 2016 Julie Leach Donation Project(JLDP)All Rights Reserved