RE: UBIFS with dma on 4.6 kernel is not working

From: Naga Sureshkumar Relli
Date: Tue Oct 25 2016 - 03:25:29 EST

Hi,

Thanks everybody for your valuable information.

I am not aware of all these dma related APIs but where to handle these dma stuff?
Is it in UBI/UBIFS(at the time of vmalloc allocations)? Or in controller driver?

And also is there a way to know the memory allocated using vmalloc is contiguous or not?
Based on that I can switch my driver to work in dma or non-dma mode for ubifs use.

Thanks,
Naga Sureshkumar Relli