Re: Fwd: Fujitsu PrimePower 450 with SPARC64 V & Linux support

From: Juergen Gross
Date: Fri Oct 28 2016 - 05:23:47 EST

On 10/27/2016 08:50 PM, Allan Tsakuhhin wrote:
> I am trying to build Linux system on Fujitsu PrimePower 450 running by
> SPARC64 V CPUs. Does anyone have supportive materials (manuals,
> overviews, specs) about Fujitsu PP450 and SPARC64 V CPUs. Every kind
> of source material may be useful!
>
> All I have found from Internet, there is no Linux support to SPARC64
> V. Persons, who have tried to get it work before, please give me some
> advice and let me know about your results.

Have a look at:

http://www.fujitsu.com/global/products/computing/servers/unix/sparc-enterprise/downloads/documents/

The processor details can found in the documents:

SPARC Joint Programming Specification 1 (JPS1) : Commonality
SPARC JPS1 Implementation Supplement: Fujitsu SPARC64â V

which are accessible via above link.

HTH,

Juergen