Re: [RFC v2 0/8] SchedTune: central, scheduler-driven, power-perfomance control

From: Patrick Bellasi
Date: Fri Oct 28 2016 - 06:49:47 EST

On 27-Oct 22:58, Peter Zijlstra wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 06:41:00PM +0100, Patrick Bellasi wrote:
> >
> > This RFC is an update to the initial SchedTune proposal [1] for a central
> > scheduler-driven power-performance control.
> > The posting is being made ahead of the LPC to facilitate discussions there.
>
> This is weeks too late for that. There is literally no time left to look
> at any of this before LPC.

Hi Peter, apologies. Yes, the timing is clearly off.

However, I wanted to post it anyway before LPC so that the code is available
and I can try hard to see if there will be a chance to describe aims and
architecture at the conference.

If that doesn't work out, I'll resort to list discussion after LPC,
which I'm still happy to do.

Cheers Patrick

--
#include <best/regards.h>