Hello!!!!!

From: MUSSA ALI
Date: Mon Oct 31 2016 - 20:57:00 EST

DEAR FRIEND,

How are you together with your family and business hope all is well. I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for our mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($18) million dollars to your account ,this money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim. I want the bank to release the money to you as a next of kin to our deceased customer who died along with his entire family,

I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 50% of the above mentioned sum while 50% will be for me,your full data's will be required,if you are interested or you agree to handle this business with me as top secret. I am expecting your urgent respond.

FILL THIS FORM BELOW PLEASE AND RESEND IT TO ME

Your Full Name : ââ.
Your Age : ââââââ.
Your Country : âââââââââââ
Your Occupation : âââââââââ