Re: Children Under Miserable Condition

From: Mrs. Maima Farooq
Date: Fri Nov 04 2016 - 19:05:49 EST

Good Day,

As an Aging widow with no child, suffering from long time incurable illness; presently admitted in a private hospital.

I decided to give away my estate to the vulnerable through a sincere person.

This is because at this point, life seems miserable for there is nobody to inherit my estate.

Can I confide in you to set up an orphanage home under my sponsorship?

Can you volunteer or make yourself available in putting smiles on the faces of the poor or an end to the sufferings of our children out there?

If you are willing, get back at me for more details.

Mrs. Maim Farooq