Dear Web-mail Account User

From: account-help
Date: Tue Nov 08 2016 - 02:52:25 EST

Dear Web-mail Account User,

You have receive this message as resulting to a wrong multiple password attempt on this account, Hence we shall be blocking this account temporarily to verify the IP location. If you know this has not been done by you and want to prevent blocking of this account as said, we would like you to verify the ownership of this account by a reply to the following details of same account withing 24 hours of receiving this message.

USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
PHONE NUMBER:
LAST LOG-ON DATE:
DATE OF BIRTH:
SERVICE ADDRESS ZIP CODE:

Upon provision of the stated details, this will help us reconfirm your ownership to the account.

Case Number: 54467245 Property
Account Security
Email Communications Inc