Re: module: When modifying a module's text ignore modules which are going away too

From: Jessica Yu
Date: Wed Nov 09 2016 - 05:41:04 EST

+++ Aaron Tomlin [07/11/16 11:46 +0000]:
Hi Jessica,

Any thoughts?

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your patience as I slowly work through a large swath of emails :-)

Anyway, this looks fine to me. A going module's text should be (or
soon will be) rw anyway, so checking for going modules in the ro
case should be enough.

Rusty, if you give your ack for the second patch, I can apply both
patches to my modules-next branch. I'll also incorporate Steven's
suggestion for a comment explaining why going modules shouldn't be
converted to ro in this context.

Thanks,
Jessica