[PATCH v4 0/2] ARM: dts: sun6i: hummingbird-a31: Enable display output through VGA bridge
From: Chen-Yu Tsai
Date: Wed Nov 16 2016 - 10:44:23 EST
This is v4 of my sun6i DRM/KMS display enablement series. It adds
regulator support to the dumb-vga-dac bridge and enables the VGA
output on the A31 Hummingbird.
Changes since v3:
- Add Rob's Ack.
- Fix up enable/disable callbacks as Archit suggested.
- Dropped pinmux settings for GPIO pin.
Changes since v2:
- Changed the enable-gpio of dumb-vga-dac to vdd-supply regulator.
This better matches the hardware that I have: the DAC has a fixed
regulator dropping the voltage from the board-wide 5V to 3.3V the
DAC uses. The regulator is controlled through a GPIO pin.
- Renamed the node of the VGA connector from "vga" to "vga-connector".
- Renamed the node of the VGA DAC from "bridge" to "vga-dac".
Chen-Yu Tsai (2):
drm/bridge: dumb-vga-dac: Support a VDD regulator supply
ARM: dts: sun6i: hummingbird-a31: Enable display output through VGA
.../bindings/display/bridge/dumb-vga-dac.txt | 2 +
arch/arm/boot/dts/sun6i-a31-hummingbird.dts | 67 ++++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/dumb-vga-dac.c | 35 +++++++++++
3 files changed, 104 insertions(+)