Re: module: extend 'rodata=off' boot cmdline parameter to module mappings

From: Jessica Yu
Date: Mon Nov 28 2016 - 14:51:14 EST

+++ AKASHI Takahiro [28/11/16 18:18 +0900]:
On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 08:59:40AM +0100, Andreas Ziegler wrote:
Hi Akashi,

your patch "module: extend 'rodata=off' boot cmdline parameter to module
mappings" showed up in linux-next today, and I noticed a small error in it.

The first modified #ifdef is fine, the second one, however, has a spelling
mistake in it: the CONFIG_ variable should be CONFIG_DEBUG_SET_MODULE_RONX
instead of CONFIG_SET_MODULE_RONX (note the missing DEBUG).

Thank you for pointing this out.
(I didn't notice it because DEBUG_RODATA is always on on arm64.)

Rusty, Jessica, should I submit v4 to correct it?

Andreas, Akashi -

The typo has been fixed with Arnd's patch:

http://lkml.kernel.org/r/20161128145931.3350661-1-arnd@xxxxxxxx

Thanks for finding the issue!

Jessica