RE: CPU stall with TP-Link wifi PCIe card

From: Bharat Kumar Gogada
Date: Wed Nov 30 2016 - 20:03:13 EST

After further debugging found that irq_enable is not being invoked by kernel in kernel/irq/chip.c after the few interrupts when we do wlan scan.

In ARM64, when an interrupt arises who invokes irq_disable(struct irq_desc *desc)/irq_enable(struct irq_desc *desc)
functions.

>From my debugging for successful interrupt handling irq_disable->handler->irq_enabling is happening,
irrespective of IRQD_IRQ_DISABLED state, is it correct ?

Regards,
Bharat