[PATCH 36/37] ARM: dts: vf610-zii-dev-rev-b: Correct license text
From: Alexandre Belloni
Date: Wed Dec 14 2016 - 18:59:14 EST
The license test has been mangled at some point then copy pasted across
multiple files. Restore it to what it should be.
Note that this is not intended as a license change.
Cc: Andrew Lunn <andrew@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Cory Tusar <cory.tusar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Signed-off-by: Alexandre Belloni <alexandre.belloni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
arch/arm/boot/dts/vf610-zii-dev-rev-b.dts | 10 +++++-----
1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/arch/arm/boot/dts/vf610-zii-dev-rev-b.dts b/arch/arm/boot/dts/vf610-zii-dev-rev-b.dts
index 5c1fcab4a6f7..8c77f0c72c5e 100644
@@ -13,17 +13,17 @@
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * This file is distributed in the hope that it will be useful
+ * This file is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
- * Or, alternatively
+ * Or, alternatively,
* b) Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person
* obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation
* files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without
- * restriction, including without limitation the rights to use
+ * restriction, including without limitation the rights to use,
* copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or
* sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
* Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following
@@ -32,11 +32,11 @@
* The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
* included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
- * THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED , WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND
+ * THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
* NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT
- * HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY
+ * HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY,
* WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING
* FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR
* OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.