[media] tm6000: Addition of an asterisk to the data type for âurb_dmaâ?

From: SF Markus Elfring
Date: Sat Dec 24 2016 - 06:03:03 EST

Hello,

I have looked at the implementation of the function âtm6000_alloc_urb_buffersâ
once more.
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/tree/drivers/media/usb/tm6000/tm6000-video.c?id=84ede50b623fb45c4c026c80d0abf8cc5193f041#n469

A pointer for an array is also assigned to the member âurb_dmaâ of the data
structure âtm6000_coreâ there. I would interpret the corresponding data type
specification in the way that only a single element should be managed by
this field so far.
http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/drivers/media/usb/tm6000/tm6000.h?v=4.9#L271

How do you think about to add another asterisk to this data type specification
so that the desired array management would become bit clearer for such a field
(similar to the member âurb_bufferâ)?

Regards,
Markus