[PATCH v2 0/8] PM / devfreq: Update the devfreq and devfreq-event device
From: Chanwoo Choi
Date: Wed Dec 28 2016 - 06:57:54 EST
This patches update the devfreq and devfreq-event device. I add the summary
of each patch as following.
- Patch1 is documented for bus frequency scaling of Exynos5433's VDD_INT.
The related-to patches were merged by Exynos SoC maintainer.
- Patch2 uses the regmap interface instead of raw_read/write function.
- Patch3/4 print the useful log for exynos-bus.c and exynos-ppmu.c driver.
- Patch5 fixes the checkpatch warning of devfreq.c.
- Patch6/7 modify the name of sysfs entry for devfreq/devfreq-event device
- Patch8 fixes the wrong description of govenro_userspace.c.
Changes from v1:
- Rebase these patches on v4.10-rc1.
- Include the separate patch in these patches.
- [PATCH v2 0/5] arm64: dts: Enable bus frequency scaling on Exynos5433-based TM2 board
- [PATCH] PM / devfreq: Fix the wrong description for userspace governor
- These patches depend on both v4.10-rc1 and patches.
- [PATCH v2 0/3] PM / devfreq: Fix the bug and add reviewer for devfreq support
Chanwoo Choi (8):
PM / devfreq: exynos-bus: Add the detailed correlation for Exynos5433
PM / devfreq: exynos-ppmu: Use the regmap interface to handle the registers
PM / devfreq: exynos-bus: Print the real clock rate of bus
PM / devfreq: exynos-ppmu: Show the registred device for ppmu device
PM / devfreq: Fix the checkpatch warnings
PM / devfreq: Modify the device name as devfreq[X] for sysfs
PM / devfreq: Simplify the sysfs name of devfreq-event device
PM / devfreq: Fix the wrong description for userspace governor
.../devicetree/bindings/devfreq/exynos-bus.txt | 14 +
drivers/devfreq/devfreq-event.c | 2 +-
drivers/devfreq/devfreq.c | 17 +-
drivers/devfreq/event/exynos-ppmu.c | 331 +++++++++++++++------
drivers/devfreq/exynos-bus.c | 8 +-
drivers/devfreq/governor_userspace.c | 3 +-
6 files changed, 271 insertions(+), 104 deletions(-)