GREETINGS FROM DUBAI

From: Mr.Austin Lizin
Date: Tue Jan 03 2017 - 08:39:01 EST

Hello,

Am Austin Lizin Managing Director of Global Trust Bank Dubai U.A.E. I
write you this proposal in good faith hoping that I will rely on you
in a business transaction that require absolute confidentiality and of
great interest and benefit to our both families.

In 2007,one Mr. Husson whose surname is same as yours and has your
country in his file as his place of origin, made a fixed deposit for
36 months, valued at $26,700,000.00 with my bank. I was his account
officer before I rose to the position of Managing Director.

The maturity date for this deposit contract was 18th of June 2010.
Sadly Husson was among the death victims in the September 2009
earthquake in Indonesia that left over 1,200 people dead while he was
there on business trip. Since the last quarter of 2010 until today,
the management of my bank have been finding means to reach him so as
certain if he will roll over the Deposit or have the contract sum
withdrawn.

When I discovered that this will happen, I have tried to think up a
procedure to preserve this fund and use them proceeds for business.
Some directors here have been trying to find out from me the
information about this account and the owner, but I have kept it
closed because, I know that if they become aware that Mr. Husson is
late, they will corner the funds for themselves.

Therefore, am seeking your co-operation to present you as the one to
benefit from his fund at his death since you have the same name, so
that my bank headquarters will pay the funds to you. I have done
enough inside bank arrangement and you only have to put in your
details into the information network in the bank computers and reflect
you as his next of kin. If you concur with this proposal, I intend for
you to retain 50% of the funds while 50% shall be for me.Email {
mr.austinlizin2@xxxxxxxxx }

Kindly forward your response to my Email:

please Add me on your Skype ID hoalanrung8

Regards,
Mr.Austin Lizin
Managing Director,Global Trust Bank Dubai U.A.E
(Wealth and investment Director)