Re: [RFC 1/1] Changes to support the driver for platform device registration

From: Florian Fainelli
Date: Thu Jan 05 2017 - 12:46:16 EST

On 01/05/2017 12:23 AM, Raviteja Garimella wrote:
> -- Add OF based platform device registration
> -- Modify debug prints to be compatible with both pci and platform devices
> -- Add members to 'struct udc' for extcon and phy support
> -- Add checks to not process repeated calls to udc connect and
> disconnect routines
> -- Kconfig changes

What you are doing in this patch is all well and good, but since you are
listing these changes, that means we should see 4/5 patches submitted to
this driver each one doing what you have as a bullet point.

Since you are adding Device Tree probing support to the driver, you also
need to create a proper binding document which describes the properties
and nodes.

Thank you
--
Florian