Re: imx: RS-485 problems during TX, maybe DMA related

From: Fabio Estevam
Date: Sat Jan 07 2017 - 16:44:02 EST

Hi Clemens,

On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 6:59 PM, Clemens Gruber
<clemens.gruber@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Great!
>
> Did you observe the same effect I described, with the doubling of
> characters in the front and the leftovers from previous transmissions at
> the end?

No, I don't observe these errors when I use 'rts-gpios' in the device tree.

Maybe you could try to use 'rts-gpios' for a quick test by applying
the patches I have just sent.

If you run this test, please remove 'uart-has-rtscts' from your dts.
According to Documentation/devicetree/bindings/serial/serial.txt they
are mutually-exclusive.

Regards,

Fabio Estevam