Re: Support Intel uncore event lists v4

From: Andi Kleen
Date: Wed Jan 11 2017 - 16:55:11 EST

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 10:47:32PM +0100, Jiri Olsa wrote:

> > > what's the difference to the post from Jan 03?
> >
> > Jan 03 was v3 I think?
> >
> > Also I addressed all your review comments (listed in the individual
> > patches)
>
> 6012 Jan 03 Andi Kleen (1.5K) Support Intel uncore event lists v4
> 6421 r Jan 09 Andi Kleen (1.5K) Support Intel uncore event lists v4
>
> the messages seem identical

Hmm I messed up the version number then. This should be version number
5 then.

It was supposed to fix your review feedback for the earlier series
and add Acked-by.

I listed the (minor) changes in the individual patches.

perf, tools: Add support for parsing uncore json files
v3: Remove extra __maybe_unused

perf, tools: Factor out scale conversion code
v3: Use ENOMEM, not -1.

Really only trivial changes at this point, so you only need to read
the patches you didn't read and ack before.

Thanks,

-Andi