Re: [RESEND RFC 1/3] mmc: sdhci: Add platform_dumpregs callback support to sdhci_ops.

From: Ritesh Harjani
Date: Wed Jan 18 2017 - 02:58:13 EST

Hi Shawn,

On 1/10/2017 2:45 PM, Shawn Lin wrote:
From: Sahitya Tummala <stummala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Add new host operation ->platform_dumpregs to provide a
mechanism through which host drivers can dump platform
specific registers in addition to SDHC registers
during error conditions.

Although we have been preventing from adding new callback
for sdhci core, this one makes sense as there are more and more
vendor registers outside the scope of SDHCI spec.
Sure thanks, shall I add your Reviewed-by on this patch 1/3.
Would you be able to review other as well?

a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project