[PATCH v2 09/22] dt-bindings: PCI: Add dt bindings for pci designware EP mode
From: Kishon Vijay Abraham I
Date: Fri Feb 17 2017 - 05:01:37 EST
Add device tree binding documentation for pci designware EP mode.
Acked-by: Rob Herring <robh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Signed-off-by: Kishon Vijay Abraham I <kishon@xxxxxx>
.../devicetree/bindings/pci/designware-pcie.txt | 26 ++++++++++++++------
1 file changed, 18 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/designware-pcie.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/designware-pcie.txt
index 1392c70..b2480dd 100644
@@ -6,30 +6,40 @@ Required properties:
- reg-names: Must be "config" for the PCIe configuration space.
(The old way of getting the configuration address space from "ranges"
is deprecated and should be avoided.)
+- num-lanes: number of lanes to use
- #address-cells: set to <3>
- #size-cells: set to <2>
- device_type: set to "pci"
- ranges: ranges for the PCI memory and I/O regions
- #interrupt-cells: set to <1>
-- interrupt-map-mask and interrupt-map: standard PCI properties
- to define the mapping of the PCIe interface to interrupt
+- interrupt-map-mask and interrupt-map: standard PCI
+ properties to define the mapping of the PCIe interface to interrupt
-- num-lanes: number of lanes to use
+- num-ib-windows: number of inbound address translation
+- num-ob-windows: number of outbound address translation
-- num-viewport: number of view ports configured in hardware. If a platform
- does not specify it, the driver assumes 2.
- num-lanes: number of lanes to use (this property should be specified unless
the link is brought already up in BIOS)
- reset-gpio: gpio pin number of power good signal
-- bus-range: PCI bus numbers covered (it is recommended for new devicetrees to
- specify this property, to keep backwards compatibility a range of 0x00-0xff
- is assumed if not present)
- clocks: Must contain an entry for each entry in clock-names.
See ../clocks/clock-bindings.txt for details.
- clock-names: Must include the following entries:
+- num-viewport: number of view ports configured in
+ hardware. If a platform does not specify it, the driver assumes 2.
+- bus-range: PCI bus numbers covered (it is recommended
+ for new devicetrees to specify this property, to keep backwards
+ compatibility a range of 0x00-0xff is assumed if not present)
+- max-functions: maximum number of functions that can be