[RESEND PATCH v7 1/7] dt-bindings: add rk3399 support for dw-mipi-rockchip
From: Chris Zhong
Date: Mon Feb 20 2017 - 03:03:07 EST
The dw-mipi-dsi of rk3399 is almost the same as rk3288, the rk3399 has
additional phy config clock.
Signed-off-by: Chris Zhong <zyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Acked-by: Rob Herring <robh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Changes in v6: None
Changes in v5: None
Changes in v4: None
Changes in v3: None
.../devicetree/bindings/display/rockchip/dw_mipi_dsi_rockchip.txt | 4 +++-
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/rockchip/dw_mipi_dsi_rockchip.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/rockchip/dw_mipi_dsi_rockchip.txt
index 1753f0c..0f82568 100644
@@ -5,10 +5,12 @@ Required properties:
- #address-cells: Should be <1>.
- #size-cells: Should be <0>.
- compatible: "rockchip,rk3288-mipi-dsi", "snps,dw-mipi-dsi".
+ "rockchip,rk3399-mipi-dsi", "snps,dw-mipi-dsi".
- reg: Represent the physical address range of the controller.
- interrupts: Represent the controller's interrupt to the CPU(s).
- clocks, clock-names: Phandles to the controller's pll reference
- clock(ref) and APB clock(pclk), as described in .
+ clock(ref) and APB clock(pclk). For RK3399, a phy config clock
+ (phy_cfg) is additional required. As described in .
- rockchip,grf: this soc should set GRF regs to mux vopl/vopb.
- ports: contain a port node with endpoint definitions as defined in .
For vopb,set the reg = <0> and set the reg = <1> for vopl.