Re: [GIT PULL] Thermal SoC management updates for v4.11-rc1 #1

From: Eduardo Valentin
Date: Mon Feb 20 2017 - 12:59:26 EST

Hello Linus,

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 09:51:37AM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> Eduardo,
> i'm ignoring this pull request because it seems to be meant for Rui
> ("Hello Rui"), even though he was just Cc'd and I was on the "To:"
> field.

Please ignore this pull. Yes, this pull was wrongly sent with your
email in the To: line. My bad here as I generated the wrong mbox.

> So if you actually meant for me to pull it directly and the "Hello"
> was just a thinko, please re-send saying so, so that it doesn't get
> lost.

I am resending this one, but this goes typically to Rui first, so he
builds a single pull to you, to avoid too many changes going directly to
you from the thermal subsystem.

For for now, ignore this.

Sorry for the noise.