Re: [GIT PULL] Kselftest update for 4.11-rc1

From: Andrea Arcangeli
Date: Mon Feb 27 2017 - 17:15:54 EST

Hello,

On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 12:40:36PM -0800, Mike Kravetz wrote:
> Another option is to only have a single userfaultfd executable and pass
> an option (anon, hugetlb, shmem ...) that indicates the type of pages/mapping
> to test.

That sounds good to me. I guess it was quicker and it generated more
compact diffs to differentiate based on #ifdefs initially, but it
makes sense to unify those binaries into one now, as we don't mind the
size of the selftest executable. run_vmtests takes custom parameters
already, it will just take one more then.

Thanks,
Andrea