Re: [GIT PULL] vfs patches for 4.11

From: Amir Goldstein
Date: Fri Mar 03 2017 - 03:23:54 EST

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 11:57 AM, Al Viro <viro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 02, 2017 at 10:32:08AM +0200, Amir Goldstein wrote:

>> > The last one could have a better summary, but anyway - pulled.
>>
>> Al,
>>
>> Please excuse my impatience, but do you plan to send these out to
>> Linus for 4.11?
>
> Yes. As the matter of fact, it will be one of the pull requests in today's
> pile.

Cool.

Miklos,

This vfs pile was already pulled.
Could you please follow up with overlayfs 4.11 pull request.

I also verified that overlayfs-next and rebased-statx have no conflicts
(copy_up.c is correctly auto-merged)
and re-tested concurrent copy up and -g overlay/quick with the test merge.

Thanks,
Amir.