Re: linux-next: error fetching the ipmi tree

From: Corey Minyard
Date: Thu Mar 09 2017 - 16:42:01 EST

On 02/19/2017 05:33 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi Corey,

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 16:26:18 -0600 Corey Minyard <minyard@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Dang, I was hoping SourceForge had cleaned up their act. I can ask for
an account on
kernel.org, but I'm not sure I will be able to get one.
Yeah, you need a well signed GPG key ...

I'm in the process of moving userland things I support to github, which
seems more
stable than SourceForge. Would that be better?
Probably better than SourceForge :-) Keep in mind that Linus requires
signed tags for pulls from basically anywhere besides kernel.org.

Ok, I've moved over to:

https://github.com/cminyard/linux-ipmi.git for-next

for now. I have created a new GPG key, when I get a chance to get signatures
(probably not until Plumbers) I will attempt to move over to kernel.org.

Thank you,

-corey