memcpy without considering the get_zeroed_page() size returned

From: Peter Teoh
Date: Mon Mar 20 2017 - 22:35:45 EST

https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/arch/arm64/kernel/vdso.c

/* kuser helpers */
memcpy((void *)vpage + 0x1000 - kuser_sz, __kuser_helper_start,
kuser_sz);
/* sigreturn code */
memcpy((void *)vpage + AARCH32_KERN_SIGRET_CODE_OFFSET,
__aarch32_sigret_code_start, sigret_sz);

I am just curious: depending on the configuration, will it ever
happened that get_zeroed_page() ever produce less amount of memory for
the above memcpy() operation to be successful? Ie, why the offset of
0x1000 is done without ever considering the actual amount of memory
allocated?

Please email me direct (no on LKML mailing list).