Re: net: heap out-of-bounds in fib6_clean_node/rt6_fill_node/fib6_age/fib6_prune_clone

From: David Ahern
Date: Mon Mar 27 2017 - 09:59:41 EST

On 3/27/17 6:42 AM, Dmitry Vyukov wrote:
> A friendly ping. This still happens all the time for us.

Haven't looked at this in a couple of weeks. I have syzkaller installed
on a machine locally and never was able to reproduce this ipv6 problem.
I am using a jessie rootfs; from the syzkaller files I take it you are
using wheezy. Should not matter but as I recall there are differences in
sysctl setttings. Regardless, can you send me the output of 'sysctl
net.ipv6'?

It is spring break week here, and I am taking a couple of days off. With
netdev next week, I realistically won't have time to come back to this
for 2-3 weeks.