Re: [HMM 10/16] mm/hmm/mirror: helper to snapshot CPU page table v2

From: Jerome Glisse
Date: Mon Apr 10 2017 - 21:34:42 EST

> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 10:43:26 +0200 Michal Hocko <mhocko@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > There are more for alpha allmodconfig
>
> HMM is rather a compile catastrophe, as was the earlier version I
> merged.
>
> Jerome, I'm thinking you need to install some cross-compilers!

Sorry about that.

I tested some but obviously not all, in the v20 i did on top of Michal
patchset i simply made everything to be x86-64 only. So if you revert
v19 and wait for Michal to finish his v3 then i will post v20 that is
x86-64 only which i do build and use. At least from my discussion with
Michal i thought you were dropping v19 until Michal could finish his
memory hotplug rework.

Cheers,
JÃrÃme